Baisi Hair Brazilian unprocessed virgin water wave hair extension,can dye and bleach,new arrival hair bundles wet and wavy hair weave natural black 1B color Product Description : Product details: 1. Top quality 100% Brazilian virgin hair 2. Curl or Wave hold well after washing 3. Shedding &...
Human hair Type
100% virgin human hair
Best Quality 8A
12-28inch, large stock available
Natural black (customized color can be accepted)
PVC bag, pure bag, carton, customized package
Drop Shipping, OEM service, Customized packaging
Within 24 hours after payment, large order within 3-5days
DHL, Fedex, USPS, only 2-4 days
We accept PayPal, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union,Express Cash
1. Baisi big factory with large and enough inventory, own hair shop in the USA.
2. Quality Assurance, Authorized Certification.
3. A lot of clients visit Baisi for business negotiations every year.
4. Wholesales, OEM, Customized Service
One stop solution to help your business grow up, we offer competitive price for wholesales customer, and Package design(labels, hand tags, bags, boxes and hair care card ect.),Special customized order(Color hair, different pattern, drop shipping)according to your requirement.
5. Best after-sale service:
For further information, please contact our email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel/WhatsApp: 0086 18520001575.
Any inquiry will be answered within 24 hours.
All BAISI HAIR has the cuticle intact. Therefore, before installing we recommend that you always:
1. Rinse the hair under warm water. It is important that you keep the plastic security band around the bundle during this process to avoid tangling.
2. Run your fingers through the hair
3. Set the hair out to air dry. Once dry, the hair should be tangle and shed free. If you detect any problems during this pre-installation process, please contact us immediately
4. We stand behind the quality of our hair. In the rare case that you experience any excess matting, shedding or tangling within the first week due to a manufacturing issue, please contact us for further consultation.
1. When doing a full sew-in, professional stylist suggest folding the wefts rather than cutting individual tracks. This maintains the integrity of the extension, prevents excessive shedding and makes the re-installation easier.
When installing wefted extensions with a needle, it is recommended that you sew around the weft rather than through. Putting a needle through the weft will weaken the structure and cause shedding
2. All baisi hair is cut from a single donor, cuticles intact, with all hairs facing he same direction from the root tip. Therefore, always pull hair from the top where it is secured with a rubberband. Never take hair from the bottom of the bundle. Taking strands from the bottom will cause the hair to be inverted and result in matting and tangling.
1. We suggest that you have your stylist trim the ends, especially if you plan on doing a lot of heat styling. Hot tools can contribute to split ends, shortening the life of your extensions.
2. It is suggested that you visit your stylist regularly to have your hair and extensions shampooed, especially when wearing a sew in installation. It is critical that the hair is properly cleansed and dried.
3. Hair extensions should not be handled rigorously and should always be shampooed in a downward motion.
4. Please be careful when using extreme heat on the hair to avoid damage to the cuticle.
5. Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent weighing down the hair. Glamo Lush Silken Serum, Argan oil will help maintain the smooth and lustrous texture of the hair. It also works as a heat protectant. Use a dime size before blow drying, flat ironing or curling